Yoast WordPress SEO Installation
Want to get more visitors from Google and Bing, attract more visitors from social media and increase your readers’ engagement?
Good! That’s why I am pleased to introduce our new WordPress SEO Installation package.
The top notch Yoast SEO plugin goes the extra mile to take care of all your site’s technical optimization. But most important – it helps you write better content. Yoast SEO forces you to choose a focus keyword when you’re writing your articles, and then makes sure you use that focus keyword everywhere.
It comes with lots of features:
Verify sites in Google, Bing
Title meta settings.
Hide RSD, WLW, shortlinks from head.
Meta-control for taxonomies, author pages, homepage, etc.
Supports Facebook Open Graph.
Advance permalink control.
RSS feed footer plugin settings.
Import settings from other SEO plugins.
Edit .htaccess files.
Hide date from search engine snippets.
Add Google authorship for single author
Here’s what our WordPress SEO Package includes:
- Google Search Console Setup (26+ ways to find technical errors, measure search analytics, submit your Yoast XML sitemap, and much more.)
- Google My Business Setup
- Installation of WordPress Yoast SEO plugin.
- Configuring the Yoast SEO settings.
- Researching focus keywords.
- Creating optimized pages with the help of green lights.
- Package limited to small business websites with 10-20 pages.