Why BigCommerce Suits Small Business
- Design exceptional eCommerce storefronts with modern, beautiful responsive themes.
- Use our stunning storefront templates or create a fully custom site with our industry-leading design framework.
- Build shopping experiences your customers will love.
- Create with an intuitive storefront editor for quickly adapting themes.
- Customize using popular code languages and frameworks.
- View built-in, simultaneous desktop and mobile previews.
- Benefit from world-class hosting, site speed and security.
- Grow sales with single-page checkout (improves conversion an average of 12%).
- Recover lost sales with the abandoned cart saver.
- Simplify checkout and boost conversion PayPal One Touch.
- Turn social browsing into buying with “Buy buttons” on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Take advantage of tableless, search-optimized themes designed with search engines in mind.
- Maximize SEO with auto-optimized titles, page URLs, customizable category pages, canonical product pages, 301 redirects and URL rewrites.
- Advance your marketing with built-in couponing and discounting.
“Choosing a builder because it is cheaper and saves you a few dollars every month, is a very short term way to think and grow a business. Instead, you should be thinking of “value”. Even though a plan may have a higher price point, if you are getting tremendous value out of it, it is well worth the money.” – BigCommerce vs. Shopify
Check out the 15-day, fully functional BigCommerce Free Trial opportunity (no credit card required) below:
We have been working with Marcia Coffey for over 8 years on various websites. Her creative flair shines through especially when working inside BigCommerce websites, of which we have several. Our first one was www.shopbeachdecor.com and then www.coastalwallart.com. She is presently working on our newest BigCommerce store to open shortly.” – David Malizia, HurricaneRita.com 4.20.2016